Friday, September 17, 2004
Well, this is my first post on my blog. I saw several of my friends and thought....What a great idea!!! This way I can share some of the awesome things going on in my life with others.

Recently I have gone through some pretty wierd transitions and changes and I am adjusting lots of things in my life. I have found that I am finding a lot of the passions that I had before and starting to do things again that I haven't done lately. For example, I just wrote an article for witchvox about Solitary practice. It was a great experience to write something with the intentions of it being published for others to read.

I have been thinking up new jewelry designs and starting back on writing my book. WOW, Lots of cool stuff.

So, to say the least....I am excited by some of the things that have recently happened and inspired by many things and ready to get started......

Until later..................

0 comments:






Hubbie and I

Hubbie and I