Friday, November 12, 2004
Well, it has been hard to write lately because my thoughts have been so scattered. Mainly because of the election that just past, but I won't get into that too much.

I found it is interesting that after such a disaster at the polls on November 2nd, a week later I found out some news that is so much better. My friend is not just having a baby but she is having twins! Not only am I going to be an aunt, I am going to be an aunt times 2! I definitely have enough love to give and I am really excited. (I have already been shopping!)

I guess life always balances out, right. Amazing.........................

So I put a pick of the babies inside the womb to see (just scroll down) and I also posted a pic of my friend (the mama) with my son. And of course I had to throw one of Robbie by himself in there. He is so darn cute sometimes, (especially when you can't see his horns, LOL)

I promise to still post pic of the kids in costume as soon as I get them.
Blessings times three,
Crystal

0 comments:






Hubbie and I

Hubbie and I

Blog Archive