Monday, June 20, 2005
I was going through some old disks and found a poem I wrote about a year ago. Or something like that. So I thought I would post it and share. Hope you enjoy!


Coming out of the closet

In my eyes I am whole,
I know how to heal my soul.
I am one with the universe and blessed with her grace
I have found myself and things have fallen into place

I now understand….I can see
I feel the changing of the seasons inside of me
Maiden, Mother, Crone…. inside of me I feel
Season’s change with each turn of the wheel

I feel the spirit in my heart
I see the god in the trees
I feel the goddess in the breeze
I am rejuvenated by water’s embrace
My blood warms with fire’s grace

I know I have been here before,
I know I will come again,
A place for me waits in Summerland

I am a woman, I am a mother,
I am a daughter, I am a sister,
I am a friend,
I am a goddess……..
I am a witch

0 comments:






Hubbie and I

Hubbie and I