Monday, July 31, 2006
Sometimes it is crucial for me to remember that life is but a lesson. I am here to further the development of my soul and to be of assistance to others and my community as it applies. So everything is but a trial to further my own growth. Every trial makes me stronger and more spiritual.

I thank those trials from the past, no matter how hard or painful. Those times have made me as strong as I am today. And for that I am grateful because I have the information and resources to deal with today.

And these trials today will prepare me for tommorrow.

The goddess works in mysterious ways, but never underestimate it. It isn't just her working but each of us working hard to learn the tools of life.

Blessed Be and Blessed Lammas!

0 comments:






Hubbie and I

Hubbie and I