Tuesday, September 11, 2007
I sat with my husband tonight and we meditated for hours on our porch with the incense burning and music playing. It was interesting because when we were driving home I noticed the smell of fall in the air and the crispness of the air. But I felt such a heaviness on my chest, a sadness. As we were driving in the traffic we passed a overpass that had a ton of flags hanging and people standing there waving at the traffic. I knew in that moment the energy I was feeling was the residual energy of what many people were feeling and thinking about today. 9/11.

So tonight when I sat on the patio and allowed the elements to wash over and ground me, I knew the connection that I had with the divine energy was very strong in this moment. I could feel the collective energy of the community, I could feel my husbands energy, I felt the power of the earth/air/fire/water, and I harnessed the spirit within me. Interesting how in one moment I felt so connected to everything and to everyone.

It was also interesting that during the meditation, there was times when I could feel myself expanding my energy. Does that make sense....like pushing my energy field beyond that of my aura. Something I will continue to work with....

Blessings of new beginning, new power and the new moon to all.

1 comments:

KatesFree said...

I have definitely felt this "energy expansion" thing when meditating--I believe it's a sign you are getting ready to astrally leave your body, or that your energy is expanding to reach out to your "outer" self. To sort of move around and do some work in your etheric or astral fields.

Every time I've experienced this, it has been a nice feeling, and I've almost felt a "high" from the experience.






Hubbie and I

Hubbie and I