Thursday, December 25, 2008
As frustrating as life and raising a family can be, sitting here and watching them play the new Wii while ham and yams are cooking in the kitchen..... I know I am blessed. there is nothing like spending time with those you love and knowing they love you too. Even those who I am not able to be with in person are on my mind today and I know they are thinking about me too... I know I am blessed.

It is good to keep that in the front of our minds as we walk through the rest of the year. There are those who are not as fortunate as I; who don't have money right now, or a job, or people to call them on the phone, or presents, or a tree or food or a home to sleep in. I wish for those people they could have what I have today. I don't have much but it is just enough to make me a happy girl.

0 comments:






Hubbie and I

Hubbie and I