Tuesday, December 01, 2009
Life is forever changing and growing to new places and what seems like the unattainable goals.  In reality all goals are attainable but.they feel so far from grasp, so out of reach.  This year has been the ongoing challenge of maintaining balance in a world that is so far beyond the concept of it.  Right when things seem to even out, another swing of the pendulum puts things out of balance and only time will allow for the pendulum to slow.

Gratefully we are going into a new year in less than a month and this allows for new hope, new opportunities and renewed thoughts.  I have been set on another adventure and I am grateful that I have the resources to follow through with what is needed of me and this family.  Two pairs of eyes are added to the fold of the Blanton family and spirit will guide us all in meeting their needs. 

So in concepts of balance it is not always as we think it will be.  Maybe we are meant to deal with one side of the pendulum in order to help others avoid it.  If this is correct then I happily will stand in to do what is asked of me and then some.



0 comments:






Hubbie and I

Hubbie and I