Thursday, March 17, 2011
I truly believe that there are no such things as coincidences and that all things happen as they are suppose to. Although I have a hard time applying this theory to my mothers death, I do usually apply that to most of the events that happen in life. One day I am sure I will be able to see that as it applies to her as well.

Yesterday was an interesting day for me. I reached my 11 year anniversary at my current place of employment and it felt strangely unfulfilling to me. I went into the office and three things happened that pointed my attention to the fact that the universe was pointing me in a direction that I needed to pay some attention to.

I reconnected with a acquaintance from about 5 years ago and she spoke with me about putting in a proposal to come to convocation next year. After some discussion, it appears as if it might be doable and this has been something I have been wanting to do for a while. This was very exciting to me and felt like a break in a path that I have been trying to manifest.

After that a coworker, who is a hypnotherapist, informed me that she is going part time at her corporate job and has these wonderful things manifest in her hypnotherapy business. So inspiring that someone gets to manifest their work in those ways and make it all happen!

I then got a phone call from an old tarot client, from about 3 years ago or so. She called wanting to reconnect and get a reading done....

And then while I was waiting for Rob in class, I saw on facebook that the new Circle Magazine is out and I clicked on the link to see the table of contents. I was published again and once again I didn't remember submitting to the magazine.

And with all of these interesting things happening in one day..... it leaves me wondering where I am going and what the universe is trying to tell me. I am listening...... 

2 comments:

kadiera said...

Can I just say that I really hope you make it to convocation? That would be awesome!

Crystal Blanton said...

Kadiera, I really want to. I am going to start saving now. It sucks that it is right after Pantheacon but I have the time on the books to take off so I am gonna do it.
Hugs!






Hubbie and I

Hubbie and I