Thursday, September 08, 2005
Ok, so the kids are back in school. Keith's first year of highschool and Kevin's first year of Jr. High. So far so good. Little glitches along the way but that is to be expected.

Keith is playing JV football for school and we are super excited about that. We went to the scrimage last friday in Vallejo and he did really, really good. We are so proud.

I took some pictures and I will upload them to the site really soon. There is a game this Saturday so I will post how it went.

Robert turned 4 on Tuesday!!! I can't believe it!! And Keith's birthday is Sunday the 11th and he turns 14!! Everyone is growing so fast and it is exciting and scary at the same time. I want so much for my kids and of course I am terrified that they will get caught up in the streets and bad choices. I don't think I have ever prayed so much in my life.

And last but not least, for the first time ever............................. Robbie pooped on the potty last night!!! And then an hour later he pee peed! Hopefully we are turning a corner with this diaper thing!

Blessings are a coming,
Crystal

0 comments:






Hubbie and I

Hubbie and I