Thursday, September 08, 2005
Well............. Jody, Christine and I are going to Salem, MA for vacation the first week of October. We decided to do something nice for ourselves and go across the united states to check out all the cool exhibits, tours and shops, in addition to the October Fest they have every year. The Harry Potter convention is the same weekend.

So I am super excited and scared at the same time. I haven't been on a plane since jr high school, yikes! And this will be the first time I have left my baby behind since he has been born, my mom since she has been disabled and the whole family for that matter. I don't think I have gone on vacation without them since the beginning................. over nine years. So I am super, duper nervous and feeling guilty. But I will be fine and I will enjoy it to the fullest!

Only one month away............................

0 comments:






Hubbie and I

Hubbie and I