Monday, March 24, 2008
I feel it is important to clarify my intentions and make a couple of things clear for those who I respect and love. I have been blessed with wonderful friends and coven mates for a long time now. I have been blessed to work in two traditions that trusted me enough to grant me to opportunity to train and become a High Priestess thru both of them.

I have recently made a decision to begin training with NROOGD. This is a huge thing for me, like all the other training decisions I have made. But it is important to say that I am not looking to replace the coven or either of the traditions I Priestess with. I am looking to add onto my training. To fill gaps so that I may be a better priestess for myself and anyone who comes to me.

I am adding to, not replacing. Solitaries of the Second Circle, Dance of the Spirit Moon tradition and Family Wiccan Tradition International are my foundations. I am excited about adding NROOGD to those other things that mean so much to me because I will have more knowledge and be able to be an even more productive member for everything else.

Thank you to everyone who continue to be supporters to me throughout the years. I love you.

0 comments:






Hubbie and I

Hubbie and I