Thursday, March 20, 2008
So, for what seems like the 80th time, I watched What the Bleep last night with a friend. It never cease to amaze me how much one can learn by repeating the same thing over and over again.

I heard the same things tonight but in a different way. I guess I needed to hear it. In light of some recent life events, came to the conclusion tonight that (once again) I have some rewiring to do with my neuronet. I have done this several times before but now it is on a different side of the coin. It is rewiring some of the connections about some of the unwanted energies that I call into my life and the associations I create with them. How I need to change my reality and perseptions of certain things.

Interesting how life is, isn't it? So starting today I have a whole new set of things I will be working on. Wish me luck......

Some of you may already know what I am referring to but in the interest of the spirit of rewiring, I don't see the point in detailing it out.

Blessed Be!

0 comments:






Hubbie and I

Hubbie and I