Sunday, January 03, 2010
As the wheel turns and 2009 fades in the dust, 2010 shows us an open road.... another opportunity to move forward.  The road blocks of the previous year vanish and miraculously the road is clearer and the path allows for turns that were not open before. 

I am working towards setting a course for the next decade, one of abundance and love.  If I am working towards in setting my intentions then I must believe that I am the key in setting this into manifestation.  It is the simple rituals our energy performs that can set the course before we are conscious enough to know ourselves.  If I cannot believe that I have the power to set my course then my energy will continuously send out that message to the universe. 

Instead I am going to push a new energy this year that is full of possibilities and see where it may lead.  May you do the same.
Blessed Be!


0 comments:






Hubbie and I

Hubbie and I