Wednesday, February 23, 2011
 
Late night, early morning; up at 7ish to prepare for my 9am.  With about 4 hours of sleep, I got up and got dressed in my professional garb.  The seminar went well and it generated great discussions about Witch Wars, leadership and sustainability.  I enjoyed the seminar and was very pleased by the book sales from the seminar.

After the seminar I spent time shopping, volunteering time at the charity auction, bidding on items in the auction, a book signing in the vendor room and spending time with my friends and family.  Jon decided to stay another night and we spent time hanging out and going to see Pandemoneom perform for a bit.  We spent time laughing and hanging out with our friends in the hotel.  It was so wonderful to just be able to be present in that space and not worry about the demands of the world around us.

The next morning I got up early and went to the Pagan Newswire Collective seminar.  I am very excited about the opportunity to have media that is Pagan centered and what we might be able to build with those resources at our fingertips.  Wonderful things are happening!  In addition, I got to meet Star Foster and Jason Pitzl-Waters.  Very exciting stuff and incredibly awesome people.  I think Jason is a wonderful speaker and very professional in his delivery of information.  Star is vibrant, beautiful and fun.  I thought she had such great energy and it felt like we were old friends.  I look forward to building connections and friendships with both of these great people!

After the seminar I went for my book signing slot, then ate lunch with Jon and hung out in the hotel room.  When it was time to say goodbye to Jon, I had a hard time.  We had so much fun together and much needed bonding time.  After that I went back to shopping, spending time with friends, and hanging out in the live charity auction.  Amber K and Azriel were the auction presenters and Amber K is hilarious!!

We were quite successful at the auction and Kat is the master bidder!  She won a sword, harp and kilt.  Talk about a good time!!

The night ended with a Morrighan ritual done by T. Thorn Coyle and Sharon Knight.  Then off to see Haggis Revenge..... that is a whole other blog in and of itself.

More to come!

0 comments:






Hubbie and I

Hubbie and I