Friday, February 25, 2011
There are so many wonderful people I got to meet or spend some measure of time with at Pantheacon.  Every year I feel like I meet great people but this year is different because it was around a lot of networking and quality discussions... not just a chance hello or introduction.  Of some of the people that I got to meet, I would like to give a shout out to some that really stuck out to me; Peter Dybing, Star Foster, Jason Pitzl-Waters, T. Thorn Coyle, Luisha Teish, Starhawk and other great people.  

I also enjoyed my conversations with Don Frew, Anna Korn, Rabbit, Gwen, Jennifer and Amory, Rachel and many others.  Thank you everyone for making this such a milestone event in my career and in my healing.  Last years Con was full of sadness and walking around in a daze after my mothers memorial a week earlier.  This year I was present and have many memories to help sustain me.  And I am so lucky to be able to share year after year of Cons with my coven sisters and friends.  

2 comments:

Jade said...

Year after year, it is the event I most look forward to. Blessings Crystal, and thank you for being my friend and coven sister.

Crystal Blanton said...

Thank you Jade. Going with you guys helps me to rejuvenate for the coming year and gives me something to look forward to as well. I am lucky to have you.... Love ya.






Hubbie and I

Hubbie and I