Tuesday, October 05, 2004
Greetings all, I have much to share that has happened in the last 2 weeks since I posted. Things are well and moving right along.

The new Anita Blake #12, Incubus Dreams, came out and of course I was late to work because I waited outside of Barnes and Nobles in order to buy it the morning it was released!!! I have been waiting for sooo long and the anxiety was overwhelming. Laurell K. Hamilton is coming to town on October 11th and I am very excited to go there and have her sign the book. Hopefully I will meet up with some friends and have a blast meeting my favorite author.

I have signed up for some classes and I am now back on track with my spiritual education (so to speak). I am taking some classes on herbs, gems and stones and of course still working towards my degrees. I am very excited about being back in the full swing of things. Actually I feel more comfortable with learning in this manner because it feels concrete and structured. I am finding that I learn better in that type of setting.

Several of my group sisters are also taking classes so we will have the opportunity to study together before tests and stuff, which is really cool.

I wrote an article for witchvox several weeks ago. They post the topic of the month for others to write articles or essays on and this time it was on solitary practice. I was inspired by that and decided this was something I wanted to do.

I submitted the article and it was approved!!! It is now on the website, www.witchvox.com, for a week until the next update on Sunday, October 10th. After that it will still be accessible in the section for topics of the month. You can look up topic essays for the past several years.

I am really grateful to be able to write something from the heart and share it with people. and I have received several emails from people (some I know and others I don't) that said they really liked it and felt inspired. That is worth all the struggle right there.

Also, I went to a group sisters wedding this past Sunday. It was beautiful and she looked like an angel. It was nice to be with all of my friends and sisters and enjoy something as special as Monica's wedding. I am very blessed!!!

Blessed Be!
Crystal

0 comments:






Hubbie and I

Hubbie and I