Monday, October 25, 2004
The dark half of the year is coming and it is coming fast. I have definatly been feeling the effects of the passing sun but things are still good. I am grateful and blessed to be alive, feel the energy of the universe and have good friends and family.

Samhain is coming, one week to go. I originally planned to host a Samhain/birthday breakfast on Sunday for my mother and the family but I am not sure.

I have some very good things that have happened in my life and I would like to share. My best friend since highschool just found out she is with child. I had a feeling and she confirmed it last week, who said I wasn't psychic, LOL. She is about a month or so along and I am going to be an auntie!

I am also working hard on developing my new line of jewelry for my business. And I sold my first bracelet and it was very exciting!!! I have several more orders and it is awesome to see your pieces on someone else.

As the seasons change and the god dies I find that I am really working on balance in my life. I know that the coming of the dark is not just about death but is about the coming of the light and rebirth. Many things have been reborn since I left my old spiritual group and reunited with old friends and sisters to create new. My spirituality has been reborn, my business is being reborn, friendships have been reborn........... life is good.

And the book is still coming along.

Until later,
Crystal

0 comments:






Hubbie and I

Hubbie and I