Friday, November 04, 2005
Life is such an interesting journey. Sometimes it feels like a roller coaster that you can't get off of and yet you are not sure if you should get off.

In many ways I am very excited because my oldest son has come home. There isn't an emotion to describe the cross between excitement, happiness and fear but if there was then you would know how I feel.

I am hopeful at the thought that he is being given the opportunity to fix all the wrongs in his life. But of course we all know how hard it can be to appreciate the opportunities that are in our face. I hope he understands that everyone doesn't get a second chance and when you do you should grab it like there is no tommorrow.

How strange life is that I have felt saddened by feeling that I lost one son recently and then my oldest son reappears. I just hope that one day I will have all my family together again and healthy...........and whole.

My son Kevin is my rock. I don't know that he will ever fully understand that but I hope he knows how much I love him and look to his face for reassurance that things are ok. My son Robbie is my spirit. His excitement for life helps me face the world. Keith is always in my heart, no matter where he is. I can only hope that he learns his lessons fast and quick so he can move on and chose his fate instead of letting life take him hostage. Jonathan never left my heart. I shut the door to that part of my heart several years ago to shield myself from the pain and to perserve the image of that little boy I wanted to remember. I hope they all know that I am here for the long haul and once you become a parent, by blood or spirit, you can't just turn it off.

Although I feel all alone sometimes, I know that I am not. I can only hope that I can pass on some of the lessons I have learned in life to save my kids from learning them the hard way. Isn't that every parents hope? I can't always take away the pain but I can atleast give hope.

Today I am grateful to my faith, I know it is the reason I have continued to have the strength to open my eyes everyday and rise from the comfort of my bed to brave through a world that sometimes has no answers. I will continue to do the right thing when no one else is looking and face the storms of life, even when I feel I have no hat, coat or umbrella to shield me from the rain. I carry the power of the God, Goddess and Universe on my side, so I will march on.

Everyone deserves a second chance, I only ask that they take it. Once it blows away in the wind it is almost impossible to get it back.

Blessed Be.
Crystal

0 comments:






Hubbie and I

Hubbie and I