Friday, November 25, 2005
Well, turkey day was good. It was nice to have a day where we did nothing but cook and be with one another, although we are missing one. We are saddened by the turn of events with one son losing his mind to the streets and extremely happy about having Jonathan back home. It is so strange how fate and life works. We lose one son to the streets only to get our other one back.

I am hoping that the lord and lady are looking after my son while he is out there searching for the lessons he has to learn. I only hope he doesn't pay with his life.

During Thanksgiving we all sat around and went around the circle telling what we were thankful for. It was nice to have everyone in the same room and being grateful for one another.

The dark half of the year has definatly taken a toll on this family this year but there is always a ray of sunlight amongst the dark. I am so looking forward to the rebirth of the sun so hopefully it will symbolize the coming of the light back to this family.

I must say though, we are hanging tough and continue to hold onto one another. We are continuing to be by eachother's side throughout this all.

Thanks the goddess for the good times so we can get through the bad.
Blessed Be!!!
Crystal

0 comments:






Hubbie and I

Hubbie and I