Wednesday, May 31, 2006
It is so interesting how the universe throws curve balls to assist with learning and growing. And more often than not, those learning experiences are harsh and hurtful. So then the question really becomes, how do I want to deal with life in the face of such unfairness, hurt and pain?

Sometimes that question is hard to answer. I know that I would like to consider myself to always be exactly where I need to be, and sometime I know I am. But I also know that having faith can sometimes mean that I am just walking thru whatever is put in my way because the rewards are going to be great in the end. Even if nothing makes sense at the time.

I know that I want to always walk with the goddess at my side. I know I want to represent myself as a priestess in the eyes of the spirit. So that begins the process of leading me to a place of understanding that I must just continue to walk, despite the pain, despite the confusion, despite the lack of hope at times. A priestess just continues to walk, for it is her path to the Gods.

And so I walk..............................................

0 comments:






Hubbie and I

Hubbie and I