Thursday, May 04, 2006
Hey there all! So we moved this past saturday and everything is wonderful! Well, the move itself was stressful and lots of work. And we are still finishing some stuff at the apartment and unpacking at the new house. But overall things went very well and I can't complain about the work because the pay off is a great place in a great neighborhood with great schools!

Kevin started school today and said he really likes it. So that is good so far. Hopefully he will use this opportunity as turning a new leaf with new options.

My mom seems happy about everything but says she feels like she is on vacation and will still go back home. It hasn't sunken in that this new place is home now.

Me personally, I am just amazed the the sun comes up so early and bright out there and that so far everyone is so nice and pleasant. We went to Chilli's and the lady actually held the door open for us when we were leaving, thanked us for coming and hoped that we would come back again. Wow, what a difference.

And I went to the Barnes and Nobles there last night for the first time. It is a nice one and I am happy about that of course.

Well, after things are together, we will have a BBQ or something fun.
BB!!

0 comments:






Hubbie and I

Hubbie and I