Wednesday, May 17, 2006
The universe has a way of twisting fates so that lessons are learned. Interestingly enough, sometimes that is a hard concept to grasp, especially when it is your fate and future in question.

So I have struggled off and on for a while now with the question of whether I should become not just a leader in the community but a teacher or mentor. After my first experience with someone who was suppose to be my "teacher", I just concentrated on my path and mine alone.

But after doing that series of meditations and connecting with Halmina my spirit guide earlier this year, I know that it is a part of my path. I know that by not taking this step I am hindering my own spiritual growth.

Many in the pagan/wiccan community have continued to support me and are supporting me with this decision as well and that feels good. I am thankful to my sisters in the coven because they are more than just friends but they are family. I am thankful to a new survivor of the old group that I am able to get to know and also to a old group member that I have been able to reconnect with. All of these things streghthen my closure of the old and blossoming of the new.

And I am grateful to the old group and my experiences there, good or bad, because I learned a lot about who I am and who I am not. I learned a lot about what is important and what isn't. And it taught me what kind of teacher or mentor I want to be.

Sometimes growth is hard but in the end, it is all growth baby!!!
Blessed BE!!!

P.S. Don't forget to live your truth!

0 comments:






Hubbie and I

Hubbie and I