Monday, October 01, 2007
Isn’t it interesting how we always try to control those circumstances in our lives that are seemingly outside of our control to start with? Whether it is the job, family issues, friends, etc.

For me it is all of the above and the need to have everything ok. I want desperately to make good choices that will make everyone’s lives good, including my own. I think one of the things I am learning this year is that sometimes those things are not within my reach, nor are they my job or my business.

I have to learn how to let go and let the Gods (like they say in AA but without the “s” on God, LOL)

I am learning to remember that everyone has a path and every path has a process, including mine. So with that in mind, how am I suppose to know if this thing I consider to be a “road block” is an important part of building my future path? I don’t know that either way. And I forget to have faith in the hardest of situations.

So today I am trying desperately to hold onto the faith that I have and allow the universe, God and Goddess to do their job. I am learning to step back and be ok with not having the answers for the future, allowing the future to happen the way that my elders see fit.

This is hard but I know it is a necessary part of my growth spiritually and as a human being. Wish me luck, LOL!

0 comments:






Hubbie and I

Hubbie and I