Saturday, October 13, 2007
Thought I would chat about the transition of my job and adjusting to life. I will be transitioning out of one division and into another at the beginning of next month and it has been a super emotional trip to close the division that I have worked in for almost 8 months. I guess I didn't expect it to be as hard as it is.

I don't want to go into the details too much because at this point it is besides the point. The real point is that I have to adjust to what is happening regardless. Hasn't that been the huge lesson this year, taking the lessons of life and moving forward?

So I am preparing for the coming change. The weekend in the redwoods did me well because I got the chance to breath strong earth energy and cleaner air energy for 3 days solid. I was able to find my center and sit with it for three days without interruptions from the internet or cell phone. It did me good.

So I am on a rebirth of spiritual energy and motivation. I am an initiates of the Eleusinian mysteries, a believer of the redwoods and a student of the universe, so mote it be.

0 comments:






Hubbie and I

Hubbie and I