Friday, March 12, 2010
So often we get into the habit of wanting things from the God and Goddess.  Things come up, a need or desire, and it is almost automatic that a call goes out to the Gods and the Universe.  It is not as automatic to think about what we are doing in exchange for the support and blessings in which we are asking for.  As we are considering all the blessings that come our way, we need to remember that the connection of all things will dictate that something else sacrifices in order to fulfill our desires.  Honoring that sacrifice can be just as important as honoring the things that we receive. 

I am in the process of grieving and needing divine support to enhance the support I am getting from my loved ones.  I have not always thought about the shifting of balance that happens when I am asking for my needs to be met by the universe.  As things continue to occur I am reminded of this factor in the balance of life and remembering that those things are just as important to me as the things I need.  The exchange that happens in the ultimate balance is praise worthy.  Our relationships with Deity are like those we have with our family and friends.  It is an exchange and nothing is free.... nothing is without sacrifice.

When we honor the Gods, lets honor the totality of the things that they encompass.  We cannot have one side without the other.  Honor the giving as you are taking and support the continuous shift within the universe.  Say a prayer for those things that are without so that you can be with.




0 comments:






Hubbie and I

Hubbie and I

Blog Archive