Wednesday, March 31, 2010
I think of the rain this year as a welcomed cleansing of the year so far.  So much pain and sadness this year that the mother is crying for the pain of her children.  And in her pain, her tears have the power to wash away the hurt.... to see to a renewed spring that is to come.  

As I remember the incredible losses that I have had this year, and those pains that I know others are dealing with as well, I can only be thankful that the mother is listening and responding.  Her gift will bring about more gifts in the coming season and for this I am ever so grateful.

May we all relish in the opportunity to cleanse it away, plant our seeds and watch them grow.  May Yemaya lace her tears with compassion and unconditional love so that we may all feel the relief of the rain that comes from the sky.

Blessed Be


0 comments:






Hubbie and I

Hubbie and I

Blog Archive