Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Well, I am have a massage permit in the city of pleasant hill, insurance, a business license and a office to work in. AWESOME!! The business is up and running in a functional kind of way, LOL. And this new office will lend the opportunity to teach classes or seminars too!

In addition, the goddess works in mysterious ways. Not only is the money part flowing but the clergy part is overflowing. I am still writing the two articles a month or paganpages.org and when i can for witchvox. I am mentoring students for our tradition. I am a Board member for the Wiccan Family Tradition international and working on developing two programs with the founder. My goodness!! I am also training to be a mentor with Correllian trad but am not sure of the status with that one yet. Things in my spiritual work are great.

So there is a quick update. More to come!!

0 comments:






Hubbie and I

Hubbie and I

Blog Archive