Monday, October 30, 2006
So the people who are in my everyday life know the stuggle that has happened in the last several years. There have been many ups and many, many downs as well. And thus is life. I have been very grateful for the opportunities I have been given to grow within my spritual path because I feel like it has been the one consistent thing in the storms that have passed me and my family.

So, the time has finally arrived where I am studying for my third degree. It is strange because I am overly critical of myself and have held myself back for fear that I was not ready. But I am slowly coming to a place of understanding that I am ready. It has been a long time coming. And after talking to someone who is very special in my spiritual path (Thanks Dia) I am beginning to really understand that I am not that far away. There are some things I definatley have to work on but I am further a long than I gave myself credit for.

So right now, I am really settling into the place I am at in my journey. Between the SSC sisters, The Dance of the Spirit moon tradition (shout out to Jody) and FWTI, I am quite happy with wear my journey is leading me.

And not to mention, I AM WORKING ON THAT BOOK!!!

Blessed Be!

0 comments:






Hubbie and I

Hubbie and I

Blog Archive