Monday, October 30, 2006
I am back from Salem and trying to adjust to California time. The jetlag this time was much worse than last, I am not too sure why.

The plane ride both ways was good, the landing into boston was a little rough (lots of fog and rain at the time). Everything went smoothly, the shuttle was ontime, no lost baggage, planes ontime, etc. We checked into the historic Hawthorne Hotel (I will do a seperate blog on that).
We ate lots of good food, lots of good shopping and plenty of walking a round. We met Laurie Cabot, she just happened to be in the store. I was "star struck", LOL! She was very nice and actually said goodbye to us.

People were much nicer this year. I think it was the difference between going on a off-week in October instead of the busy first week when the parade is going on. I was pleasantly surprised by that.

I didn't get too much for myself. I got an awesome pendant that broke the day after I got home, a cool shirt, an awesome bell for ritual and some misc stuff.

I think the most interesting thing I went to this time was a seance. It was interesting because it was neat to see someone else work in that capacity. There were 22 people in the seance and she felt like the real deal to me. She brought over 2 people that had family members in the audience. She then gave a "mini reading" to everyone in the circle.

When she got to me she talked about me being a leader, teacher or boss in some area of my life and that it was recent for me. She went on to mention that I have a lot of things in my head and that I need to write that book. And then said something about being on shelves.

Some people were disappointed with the experience, which I can understand but I was happy with it. I not only got something from what she said to me but mostly by watching her with everyone else. I thought it was a cool and different experience.

There is so much, and as I think of things, I will blog them.
Blessed Be!

0 comments:






Hubbie and I

Hubbie and I

Blog Archive