Monday, October 30, 2006
Well, the new year is here. I am excited. I think this year has had a lot of things for me and I am looking forward to continuing the momentum of growth into the next year. There have been some good and definatley some bad but for the most part I can look back at the past year and see why I have had to go thru each and everything thing.

In ritual the other night we buried what we were giving back to the mother goddess (and keeping the lessons we have learned) and then put our wishes into the Cerridwen's brew to drink into the coming year. I see big things ahead for me this year.

I plan on finishing my book on balance and Walking the path of a true Wiccan. I see editing the kids book that i finished over a year ago on yule. (and hopefully some publishing stuff too) I see finishing the third degree. I see continued growth for the Danse of the Spirit Moon tradition, FWTI (Family Wiccan Traditition) and the Rise of the Phoenix Moon family trad that my family carries. Whew, that was a mouth full!!!

I see great growth with the FWTI and where that is going. I am nervous about the possibility of unexpected, fast growth but I know that we are going to take this to new places that other organizations in the Wiccan community have not gone. I am excited about that. I never expected to be nominated to become a board member of FWTI and am honored to serve.

I see continued stability for the family and where we want to go in our life. We are closer than ever and continuing to hang tight threw all the storms. The goddess put us together for a reason and we are all holding on tight.

So, this year should be great for everyone and I am looking forward to another wonderful year that will help me grow in my path to enlightenment. (I am working on it, LOL)

Many blessings to all. Blessed Samhain! Blessed Harvest!! Celebrate the cycle of death and rebirth.

Blessed Be
Rev. Crystal

0 comments:






Hubbie and I

Hubbie and I

Blog Archive